查看: 2774|回复: 2
收起左侧

[交流] 顺丰快报:树莓派Raspberry pi zero新闻发布会问答

m80
2015-11-27 15:39:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 m80 于 2015-11-28 15:27 编辑

1314.png

1314111.png

Raspberry Pi Zero FAQs (Raspberry Pi Zero新闻发布会问答)

Q: What is the Raspberry Pi Zero?

A: The Raspberry Pi Zero is the latest single board computer to be released by the Raspberry Pi Foundation. It is the entry level model Raspberry Pi perfect for hobbyists, makers and industrial engineers looking to create solutions where size and low power consumption is at a premium.

Q: How much does it cost?

A: The Pi Zero board package including 1x Mini HDMI to HDMI adapter and 1x Micro USB “On the Go” adapter – sell price US$13.50

Or

A 2nd option is available including all of the above, plus the 8GB NOOBS MicroSD Card to make it quick and easy to get started. The Pi Zero & NOOBS (including adapters) – sell price $18.50

Q: What is the difference between the Raspberry Pi 2 Model B and the new Pi Zero?

A:  The new Raspberry Pi Zero is the entry level model of the Raspberry Pi. This ultra-slim Raspberry Pi board is the smallest form factor Raspberry Pi on the market today at only 65mm long by 30mm wide and 5mm deep.

The Pi Zero uses the single-core BCM2835 processor with 512MB RAM as used in the Raspberry Pi 1 series , versus the newer, faster BCM2836 quad-core processor on the latest high performance Raspberry Pi 2.

To save space the following products have been replaced with alternative solutions or removed completely:

·         4 USB ports and Ethernet port have been replaced with 1 Micro USB data port on the Pi Zero.
·         40 pin GPIO still contains the same pin out on both boards, but the connector remains unpopulated on the Pi Zero. A separate 40 pin header would need to be soldered onto the board in order to utilise this functionality.
·         The full size HDMI port on the Raspberry Pi 2 has now been replaced with a Mini HDMI port on the Pi Zero. This requires an adapter to be fitted before connecting the Pi Zero to your TV. The Pi Zero can still support full HD 1080P output.
·         The camera and display interfaces have been removed as well as the 4 pole stereo and composite video port

Both boards are still powered by a standard Micro USB power supply and still support the NOOBS & Raspbian operating system which can be installed on the MicroSD card.

Q. What is the product designed to do?

It is expected that this model will appeal to hobbyists and makers as well as industrial engineers looking to create solutions where size and low power consumption is at a premium such as robots, drones for capturing video, or to connect to add-ons for motor control.

Q: What accessories are compatible with the Raspberry Pi Zero?

A:  Dependent upon the end solution you are developing the range of expansion boards will be compatible with the new Raspberry Pi Zero, BUT it will be necessary to solder the GPIO header to the board with the number of pins required (i.e. 26 or 40pins). Otherwise the standard peripheral accessories will all work with the Pi Zero (see applicable connector types).

Q: Are any new accessories available that I can purchase for my new Raspberry Pi Zero?

A: New accessories are continually added to the Raspberry Pi ecosystem to offer users new and innovative solutions for their Raspberry Pi – check out element14.com/raspberrypi to see the latest additions

Q: Where can I buy the Raspberry Pi Zero

A:  The simplest way is to click the ‘Buy Now’ button on the product details page in element14 community

http://www.element14.com/community/docs/DOC-79263

You will be directed to the appropriate business to place your order depending upon where you are in the world and if you are intending to buy the Raspberry Pi Zero for business or personal use.

Initial stocks at launch are very limited, though additional stock will follow soon

Q: Which countries can I buy a Raspberry Pi Zero from?

A: The Raspberry Pi Zero is available to order in the majority of countries around the globe. Please go to element14’s Raspberry Pi global sales page for a complete listing:

http://farnell.com/raspberrypi-consumer/approved-retailers.php.

Q: Can I place an order today?

Yes, the new Raspberry Pi Zero is available to order from Thursday 26th November. Initial stocks are very limited hence unless you are one of the lucky few to get your hands on one of the first batch, the next deliveries are due towards the end of December.

Q: The Raspberry Pi Zero has sold out of stock, when can I expect to receive my order?

Initial stock of the Raspberry Pi Zero was very limited around the globe. More stock is on order, and we are expecting more to become available for sale from end of December.

Q: What is the max limit on how many I can buy?

A: There is no maximum quantity

Q: What software will be made available and where can I download it?

A: New software is available for download on the Raspberry Pi Foundation’s website. For the latest Pi software please visit: http://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/.

Alternatively you can purchase a Raspberry Pi Zero with an 8GB NOOBS SD card with the software pre-loaded to ease getting started – this will option will be available  by the end of December

Q:  Why do I need to buy the adapters along with the Raspberry Pi Zero board?

element14 are providing the Pi Zero along with  1x Mini HDMI to HDMI adapter and 1x Micro USB “On the Go” adapter, as these are required to operate the new ‘stripped down’ board and are not standard pieces of kit that our customers would usually have spare.

Q: I am a Reseller, how can I obtain bulk stock of the new Raspberry Pi Zero?

A: Please contact your local account manager, who will be happy to provide you with a high volume quote and delivery

Q: I am Reseller, is there any marketing content and product data available for the new Raspberry Pi Zero?

A: Please contact your local account manager who will be happy to set up your access to an online portal, where you will be able to retrieve all the marketing content and product data you require to promote the product online.

Q: I am interested in becoming a reseller of the Raspberry Pi

A: We are always interested in expanding our network of Raspberry Pi resellers around the globe. Please contact your local Premier Farnell/element14 sales office with your details, including which country you intend to sell the Raspberry Pi and a link to your website. We will get in touch accordingly

Q: Why is initial supply so limited?

A: The whole series of Raspberry Pi models are proving to be ever popular, hence as is the case with all new in demand technologies it can be hard to source the components and manufacturing capacity to meet demand. Additional capacity is becoming available with more stock to follow soon.

Q: Why didn’t the new Raspberry Pi Zero feature the BCM2836 Chip?

A: The new Raspberry Pi Zero is the entry level board in the Raspberry Pi range, by featuring the BCM2835 chip it performance is in line with the original Raspberry Pi 1 series. The latest high performance Raspberry Pi 2 Model B features the faster, higher specification BCM2836 chip with sell price of US$35 accordingly.

回复

使用道具 举报

2015-11-27 19:47:42 | 显示全部楼层
你以为大家的英语都很好了吗
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

m80
 楼主| 2015-11-28 12:05:20 | 显示全部楼层
flykwan 发表于 2015-11-27 19:47
你以为大家的英语都很好了吗

百度翻译一下,杠杠的
回复 支持 反对